Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mayweather vs Marquez


Floyd Mayweather returns from a 21-month retirement to fight Juan Manuel Marquez on Saturday night at the MGM Grand Garden. The dying sport could really use a good one tonight. Mayweather was known as the best pound for pound fighter in the world when he was active and Marquez is now the # 2 behind Manny Pacquiao.

Mayweather Jr is a heavy favorite (-325) but Oscar de La Hoya thinks Marquez (+250) can win the fight with an effective jab. I think Marquez has a chance if he just breathes in Mayweather's face. Rather than drinking water or gatorade to quench his thirst after a workout, Marquezs prefers to drink his own urine.

Why you ask?

"I think that this has helped me. I've done it for the last five or six fights with good results.

I also drink my urine because that's where a lot of protein and vitamins are, part of your vitamin intake, and why not drink them again instead of wasting them."



I see this one going the distance with the decision going Mayweather's way.

1 comment:

  1. I have a better idea instead of drinking your own urine, why dont you eat your own shit? At least if you eat corn the night before you will be able to eat it again without having to buy it. What an asshole. Mayweather is going to light this piss drinker up.

    ReplyDelete