Sunday, November 1, 2009

DWDW Pro - Week 8 Edition


Dirty Wudders Degenerate Wagering is a feature of this blog where the three contributors embarrass themselves picking the college and pro games of the week. Here are our picks for Sunday's games.

Namesake’s Picks:

Minnesota (6-1) @ Green Bay (4-2) Line: GB (-3) O/U: 47
Did you hear Fox is going to have a camera dedicated solely to Brett Favre throughout this entire game? One of the gayest things I have ever heard in my life. Does anyone really give a shit about Favre other than the major media outlets? I don’t. I hope he breaks his arm on Sunday.
Pick: GB over Favre.

Carolina (2-4) @ Arizona (4-2) Line: Arizona (-10) O/U: 41.5
Jake Delhomme will be starting again this week for Carolina. John Fox has obviously given up on life, good for him. Carolina sucks.
Pick: Zona by 20.

Doc's Picks:

N.Y. Giants (5-2) at Philadelphia (4-2) Line: 0 O/U: 44.5

Maybe the Eagles will prove me wrong. I hope so. I do not have any confidence the way Donovan has played the past 2 weeks. Giants killer Westbrook probably won't play. Winston gets another shot at the Giants. I think the Eagles know how to play the Giants but they just arn't playing well right now. I'm rooting Birds but picking against them.

Pick: Giants

Houston (4-3) at Buffalo (3-4) Line: Hou (-3) O/U: 42

Houston is hot and cold. Great or terrible. Buffalo has a way of making other teams look great. Suprised that T.O. is a non factor in his first chance without a pro bowl QB..I'm not. He's always been a me first, numbers guy. He deserves the Buffalo Bills.

Pick: Texans giving the points

Share your picks below.

Season:
DW: 6-5
Namesake: 6-6-1
Doc: 7-8
Sec: 2-3

Beers to Busted Coverage for the pics.

3 comments:

  1. Doc: 1-1

    Namesake: late games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total violation on your part, Doc. You should be ashamed of yourself for picking the Giants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be thanking me..Eagles don't win that game if I picked them

    ReplyDelete