Friday, October 2, 2009

NFC East Power Rankings - Week 4 Edition

Why just the NFC East Power Rankings? Because I heard the NFC South wipes back to front, that’s why. Here we go…

1. Giants (3-0): It pains me to say it, but the Giants have looked pretty damn good this year. Granted, two of their wins were against Washington and Tampa, but you can’t hold that against them. Eli has surprised me this year with his solid play - I thought he’d be lost without Riker’s Finest at WR. The injury to SS Kenny Phillips will hurt them down the road. F the Giants. This Week: @ Kansas City

2. Eagles (2-1): Nice win by the Birds heading into the bye. Kevin Kolb looked like a Pro Bowler against the KC defense, and the Eagles D did what it was supposed to do against a weak team. It’s hard to get too excited about this team right now considering the competition they’ve faced, but wins are wins. Donovan will be back after the bye to torch Tampa and Oakland, and then the NFC East games begin…can’t wait. Go Birds. This week: BYE.

3. Cowboys (2-1): Anyone else think this team might be slightly fraudulent? I don’t think anyone in Big D will admit it (I’m talking to you, Romo), but I think they miss T.O. right now. Roy Williams doesn’t look like the No.1 receiver he was in Detroit, and if it wasn’t for a strong running game they’d be in serious trouble right now. Calling them frauds might be a little harsh, but I just don’t think they’ve looked too impressive so far. F Dallas. This week: @ Denver.

4. Redskins (1-2): Detroit!? You kiddin’ me!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YOU SUCK WASHINGTON! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! LOSERS!!!!! That is all. F the Redskins. This Week: vs. Tampa Bay.

P.S. If you just read this, go click on an Ad on the side of this page. I’m talking to you, NardDog.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you decided against another 2 way tie at second place. That was really gay last week.

    I know someone who wipes front to back, but he dunks the paper in the bowl first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Eagles are a tough team to figure out. All I am convinced of is that they are not the best team in the NFL and there are at least 2 teams significantly worse.

    ReplyDelete