Sunday, January 3, 2010

Total Embarrassment

Cowboys 24 Eagles 0: Pathetic. That is the only word I can think of to describe the efforts of the Philadelphia Eagles this afternoon. Offensively and defensively, this team was embarrassed from the opening whistle. The play calling was awful. The pass catching was awful. The defense sucked. Where was the blitz? Why can't Donovan hit a receiver in stride over the middle? Where was the running game? These are just my first thoughts on the pathetic display witnessed today - plenty more to come. I really hope a different team shows up next weekend, but I am not going to hold my breath. 24-0! Fucking. Pathetic.

My knee-jerk reaction: The Eagles just guaranteed themselves a 1st round playoff exit, ensuring Donovan McNabb will not be an Eagle next season. Pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment